Studyin halfway...
Saturday, October 4, 2008
I do not need anything.. Do not wish for anything in material.. All i ask for is to have a simple meal.. A simple cake.. E best present i will want to receive is your warmth.. That i know that i'm remembered.. That i'm reliable.. That i'm worthy of all your trust.. It would be better if u gave mi a cross.. That i want to bear your burden like how Jesus had done for us.. This will be the greatest wish of all.. I want to be like Him.. Although its not easy.. I'm learning as i grow.. I'm growing as i learn..

Before coming to Christ, i always thought of myself as a bottomless pit.. secrets are poured into this pit when people walk past my life.. Good secrets, bad secrets, gossips, everything.. But now, I know.. within this bottomless pit i have, there stands a Saviour. Who ensures nothing thrown in gets vomitted out. He acts as a filter, going through all these thoughts, n turning them into something good, gleaming n bright, shooting it out of this well.. So if anyone sees my head suddenly shining when i say sumthing.. Haha.. You'll noe la..

Do homework until suddenly blog..Haha.. Back to studyin!! FE1001

Powered By God's Work

comment? (0)


profile
yourname
Simple, yet sophisticated
Adventurous and super-active
Loving and helpful
Crazily for Christ
Interested to Know More?? :)

talkbox
chitter chatter



links
they long to be
■ Dorcas
■ Lynn
■ Keith
■ Szern

archives
history
■ July 2008

■ August 2008

■ September 2008

■ October 2008

■ November 2008

■ December 2008

■ January 2009

■ February 2009

■ March 2009

■ April 2009

■ May 2009

■ June 2009

■ July 2009

■ August 2009

■ September 2009

■ October 2009

■ November 2009

■ December 2009

■ January 2010

■ February 2010

■ March 2010

■ April 2010