Day 1
Monday, November 3, 2008
Somehow, one way or another, i knew this was coming.. Kinda expected this to happen.. Have always been worried on when would i get this disease.. Wasn't looking forward to this, but was more of, expecting it.. Has always been thinking bout, how come everytime people around mi get this, n i'm still not affected by them?? Hai.. Den now.. Suppose to be studying n gettin ready for e exams, suddenly this happened.. Mum says that i've had it before, but doctors told us that e 1 i had wasnt considered a pox.. Even i forgot about that lor.. N it was like when i was 5??? Haha.. Seriously couldn't rmb..

But somehow, I'm thankful for God allowing this to happen.. Goes to show that He realli noes wat i'm thinking.. Haha.. M realli grateful for all e encouraging things that u guys told mi too.. Everyone keep telling mi not to scratch too lor.. Haha.. N btw, whatever people say bout dun eat wat n dun eat wat, its verbally proven by the 888 plaza Healthway Doc who's backed by 8 certs, that its a myth.. FAKE.. LIE.. FALSE TRUTH.. So everyone can dun believe la.. Haha.. But still, 信不信由你.. Haha..

Regarding wat i'm thinking, its a realli super evil thought.. I'm sorry to say, but After the past funeral, I would suddenly think of.. What happens if something happens to someone dear to mi.. How could i react?? How could i help him/her?? Wat happens if someone leaves us for e other world?? I shudder at thoughts like this.. But it just keeps coming back.. Wouldnt want this to happen.. I think i'll juz collapse onto the floor.. It hurts to see someone leave your side.. But everyone has to someday.. So make full use of the time we have together, for it will be short:)

Am I fortunate?? OH YEA.. If e ppl in e Wa tribe had this disease, I'm guessing that they'll be thrown into some isolation cell lor.. Thank God for all i have now..

Powered By God's Work

comment? (0)


profile
yourname
Simple, yet sophisticated
Adventurous and super-active
Loving and helpful
Crazily for Christ
Interested to Know More?? :)

talkbox
chitter chatter



links
they long to be
■ Dorcas
■ Lynn
■ Keith
■ Szern

archives
history
■ July 2008

■ August 2008

■ September 2008

■ October 2008

■ November 2008

■ December 2008

■ January 2009

■ February 2009

■ March 2009

■ April 2009

■ May 2009

■ June 2009

■ July 2009

■ August 2009

■ September 2009

■ October 2009

■ November 2009

■ December 2009

■ January 2010

■ February 2010

■ March 2010

■ April 2010