Thoughts
Thursday, January 29, 2009
I'm surrounded by alot of noise.. Mentally..

You are one of my tumbling blocks.. One of the bigger ones too..

I love my family:)

I'm waiting..

I'm a bottomless pit for people's troubles.. But when it comes to mine, I find it always full..

I love sashimi!!

Its been 10 years..

I dun really share my toughts with alot of people..

2 years since I....

I love suspense.. I eat it for breakfast (Yum) :)

I miss my friends..

I feel that I'm overly conscious during PNW at e stairs.. Issit cos of e place??

I'm a family person..

I dun understand why some people like kimchi..

I long for a relationship..

I've given 2 years for Him to..

I'm hungry..

I'm not sure why I'm so desperately saving up money..

Poseidon's showing on Sun!!

I'm gonna be bored this Sun..

I WANT to be loved.. (Don't everyone??)

I feel that I'm an accelerated learner at work..

I like to play games.. *smiles*

A good husband muz first have a wife..

The heart is lower than the mind, and when there's too many thoughts in the mind, it bogs the heart down..

Bang, bang ,bang. Who's dead??

I once promised someone that I wont be attached within a year..

Why are there more and more people talking about relationships to mi nowadays!!!???

I'm on Nanyang Chronicles pg 8, thanx to my cousin :)

I dun feel like studying now.. Super Emo...

I AM in Lee Wee Nam Library now:)

I think I am oversensitive.. Or issit some people are not sensitive enough??

I am laid back.. But I dun wanna be..

I am so thankful for God's love..

I find it hard to sing PNW songs at home..

It makes mi sad hearing about the past..

Powered By God's Work

comment? (0)


profile
yourname
Simple, yet sophisticated
Adventurous and super-active
Loving and helpful
Crazily for Christ
Interested to Know More?? :)

talkbox
chitter chatter



links
they long to be
■ Dorcas
■ Lynn
■ Keith
■ Szern

archives
history
■ July 2008

■ August 2008

■ September 2008

■ October 2008

■ November 2008

■ December 2008

■ January 2009

■ February 2009

■ March 2009

■ April 2009

■ May 2009

■ June 2009

■ July 2009

■ August 2009

■ September 2009

■ October 2009

■ November 2009

■ December 2009

■ January 2010

■ February 2010

■ March 2010

■ April 2010