The day that started off quite wrong..
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
The day that started off quite wrong.. Why??

Woke up at 11 today.. Didnt pray in the morning.. No excuse to be given.. N dunno why I didnt pray even though its my usual routine.. Got super annoyed at a little minute incident wid my sisters.. Oso dunno why I got so frustrated.. I seriously didnt noe what was going on wid mi this mornin..

Got on e train to school when I heard "So You Would Come".. Seriously touched.. "God has given this much, has done so much for us to come to Him.. You may think you have nothing to give.. You might have a broken heart, a broken life, but Jesus still wants you to come.." N now I'm with Him, He still never stopped giving.. God tells me to be thankful for every small thing in my life.. I am.. I juz wonder why does my spirit flunctuate so even more greatly these days.. Unknowingly, I can use the d**n word these days.. How do I get back to the root? How do I get back to the vine, that holds on ever so tightly onto this branch thats falling off? I dun wanna be a fair-weather boy.. I wanna be a super hero.. A purple cow.. A purple rabbit..

I'm biting off something i cant chew.. Why fly, when you cant even walk?? Take a step at a time boy.. God's a lamp that guides us step by step.. Not a lamppost that shows us everything in front n behind us.. Not a torch that only shows us our destination.. Slowly boy.. Slowly boy.. :)

I pray that my affection for you will never change.. Ever since the day I met you.. Even if it bears fruit a year or two later, I still will wait for your timing.. I love you God, love you..


So You Would Come - Hillsong

Powered By God's Work

comment? (0)


profile
yourname
Simple, yet sophisticated
Adventurous and super-active
Loving and helpful
Crazily for Christ
Interested to Know More?? :)

talkbox
chitter chatter



links
they long to be
■ Dorcas
■ Lynn
■ Keith
■ Szern

archives
history
■ July 2008

■ August 2008

■ September 2008

■ October 2008

■ November 2008

■ December 2008

■ January 2009

■ February 2009

■ March 2009

■ April 2009

■ May 2009

■ June 2009

■ July 2009

■ August 2009

■ September 2009

■ October 2009

■ November 2009

■ December 2009

■ January 2010

■ February 2010

■ March 2010

■ April 2010