Its a brand new day~
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
The BIG difference when God's a factor in your decisions...

This time, I remembered to pray for my presentation.. Not just once, but Twice!! N although this time round was only talking on one slide, which I had to further explain the examples given, Everything was smooth flowing!! Words that came out from my mouth actually connected with each other quite well!! Haha.. Still rmb e last time de.. Super Chui... Haha.. Thank God!!

N when God tells you to wash the dishes, you Jolly well go wash!! Hmm.. This time, I realli did go wash, not just my own plate, but I CLEANED UP e whole table of empty plates n washed!! N thankfully my jie was washing wid mi too:) haha..

Zhong Hua smsed mi something in e morn.. "Your life begins to change when you change something you do everyday." I want my life to change.. things will not take a turn for the worse, when its already at the worst.. I want to clean my life up.. Please help mi, friends n family of mine:) Love ya all.. Thanx:)

Powered By God's Work

comment? (0)


profile
yourname
Simple, yet sophisticated
Adventurous and super-active
Loving and helpful
Crazily for Christ
Interested to Know More?? :)

talkbox
chitter chatter



links
they long to be
■ Dorcas
■ Lynn
■ Keith
■ Szern

archives
history
■ July 2008

■ August 2008

■ September 2008

■ October 2008

■ November 2008

■ December 2008

■ January 2009

■ February 2009

■ March 2009

■ April 2009

■ May 2009

■ June 2009

■ July 2009

■ August 2009

■ September 2009

■ October 2009

■ November 2009

■ December 2009

■ January 2010

■ February 2010

■ March 2010

■ April 2010