yday
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Hmm.. Yday was fun, with e community service to Geylang Old Folks Home.. Got to know quite alot of ppl from Hark music school.. Looked after the elders during their lunch, sang quite a number of songs too.. There wasn't a stage there, cos it was at a elderly day time activities corner under a HDB building, but it helped mi feel closer to the ppl there.. There were a group of teens there also to help them in their lunch, and also perform some magic tricks.. Some of the tricks were blatantly obvious la, but still, it was good effort.. Haha.. The performers oso purposely dressed nicely for the magic show..



During our performance, at one time we were singing some song when i suddenly felt like jumping to the music, just like during PNW.. At that point of time I felt that God was like smiling at us.. Felt so happy.. I think I have a dream now.. I wanna be like a singer, going around for performances, rushing ard to fit into tight schedules.. Noe that it'll be tired, but still I feel that its worth it.. It'll be best if the rushing ard was from church to church too.. Haha... God says can dream big.. Haha.. I'm dreaming now.. :)



But all these is only possible if its in God's will, n like Jesus, I willingly leave it to God to decide my direction in life.. Occassional thoughts bout * for the past years has harden mi into making the wrong move.. I'm not gonna make the same mistake again.. If its meant to be, it will definitely come to pass.. 2009 will be a year of growth for mi:) Hopefully for you too:)



Powered By God's Work

comment? (0)


profile
yourname
Simple, yet sophisticated
Adventurous and super-active
Loving and helpful
Crazily for Christ
Interested to Know More?? :)

talkbox
chitter chatter



links
they long to be
■ Dorcas
■ Lynn
■ Keith
■ Szern

archives
history
■ July 2008

■ August 2008

■ September 2008

■ October 2008

■ November 2008

■ December 2008

■ January 2009

■ February 2009

■ March 2009

■ April 2009

■ May 2009

■ June 2009

■ July 2009

■ August 2009

■ September 2009

■ October 2009

■ November 2009

■ December 2009

■ January 2010

■ February 2010

■ March 2010

■ April 2010