Monday blues??
Monday, March 16, 2009
Do not think of Mondays as a day of blues and the start of a tiresome week.. I think of Mondays as a new week which i can look forward to, as it brings me to new levels.. Monday's the start of a training to look forward with high expectations for the week, knowing that I can learn so much more with the help of the one true Spirit in me..

Its always great to hear bout things going on in peoples' lives.. Lam and I were suddenly talking bout church over lunch tday, and we got e chance to share to e only non-christian within our grp.. U noe wat he said?? He'll only believe in God when he actually gets to encounter Him himself.. Aint that great?? God can make use of every opportunity for His Kingdom to touch the hearts of people..

Glad that Xuan's finally cleared of all her illnesses after ER.. She said when she was helping others break their strongholds, God also healed her at the same time.. N now who can say that He aint real?? If you realli think God's not real, can you care to explain the many times when we were praying for something n we do actually get it?? N when I say get it, it doesn't mean I purposely go and get it, but is that it just comes just from praying!!

I finally got to realli comprehend the understanding of being thankful for the smallest things in life.. Juz having a meal with my mum, mei, n john already made mi kinda happy.. I realise that i'm also slowly learning to openly speak about God to people.. God's training me.. Thank you God:)

I dont care what the world says behind me.. I dont care what people think about me.. I dont care what do people know about me.. I dont care what I feel about myself.. No more Me, myself, and I.. I wish everyday to be like that... Pray hard..

Powered By God's Work

comment? (0)


profile
yourname
Simple, yet sophisticated
Adventurous and super-active
Loving and helpful
Crazily for Christ
Interested to Know More?? :)

talkbox
chitter chatter



links
they long to be
■ Dorcas
■ Lynn
■ Keith
■ Szern

archives
history
■ July 2008

■ August 2008

■ September 2008

■ October 2008

■ November 2008

■ December 2008

■ January 2009

■ February 2009

■ March 2009

■ April 2009

■ May 2009

■ June 2009

■ July 2009

■ August 2009

■ September 2009

■ October 2009

■ November 2009

■ December 2009

■ January 2010

■ February 2010

■ March 2010

■ April 2010