Clueless
Friday, April 24, 2009
Then Joshua asked them, "How long are you going to wait before taking possession of the remaining land the Lord, the God of your ancestors, has given you?"

I've a feeling that there's something that I'm suppose to do, but still haf not done anything about it.. But I'm just clueless.. Not as in i dunno what is it, but I'm not sure if which one He's talking about... Friendship? Wisdom? If friendship, which one?? If wisdom, do what?? I'm so blur... Hope I get a revelation soon...

Heez.. Exams ended on wed, which is like 3 days ago le.. Haha.. But was lazy to blog so... Haha.. You know wat la.. Paiseh paiseh.. Haha.. Well, case u dunno, I've withdrawn from e auditions le lo.. Big shock?? Haha.. Well, can say that I've got what I was expecting from it already, and am juz waiting for e right opportunity for mi to realli be in a performing group ba.. Haha.. Wouldn't mind worship team too tho.. Haha.. I'm like a kid going gaga over singing.. Haha.. Doubles e joy when its singing for God.. Haha.. Oh.. N will still be helping my already assigned keyboardist in her auditions by helping her sing.. Haha.. See.. *Beams*

Oh.. N I dunno why but the weather's killing me!!! I'm like sweating 10 min thru playing wii!!! Its madness.. Haha.. Imagine 2 days worth of wii too.. Haha.. Oh, but amazingly, there was this cooling breeze last sun nite i think.. Was juz a short breeze, but dunno why, started to think about little Ms B.. I DUNNO WHY... Haha.. Weird..

Oh.. N hey, feel free to inform mi if u've any job opportunities k? or juz wanna come out morning breakfast oso can:) Haha.. Not too early can le.. Haha.. I like my lazing ard in bed time.. Haha.. Toodles world!!!

Powered By God's Work

comment? (0)


profile
yourname
Simple, yet sophisticated
Adventurous and super-active
Loving and helpful
Crazily for Christ
Interested to Know More?? :)

talkbox
chitter chatter



links
they long to be
■ Dorcas
■ Lynn
■ Keith
■ Szern

archives
history
■ July 2008

■ August 2008

■ September 2008

■ October 2008

■ November 2008

■ December 2008

■ January 2009

■ February 2009

■ March 2009

■ April 2009

■ May 2009

■ June 2009

■ July 2009

■ August 2009

■ September 2009

■ October 2009

■ November 2009

■ December 2009

■ January 2010

■ February 2010

■ March 2010

■ April 2010