From dust to dawn..
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Its great when you know that its God speaking to you.. Galatians 2:20.. I was prompted to memorise this verse sometime earlier this week.. And Amazing Grace was also on my mind this whole week.. N sermon was also speaking about the one thing that I did totally wrong yday.. I could totally feel the difference in spirit when sis wp suddenly said this verse, continuing with the ending of her sermon.. Usually, I would have already felt revitalized after PNW before service, but today, something was literally tugging me back.. pulling me back from God.. Only till swp said the verse then I began to feel better.. Thank God.. If anyone says that this is a coincidence, I want to ask you.. What are the chances for having 3 coincidences happening all at the very same hour??

Today realli impacted on mi that God is realli a transcender of time.. He can realli speak to you about the things you did a few min ago, thru something that has been prepared one week before.. Its realli great.. N now I can say that God realli loves mi.. N that He gives mi attention even though i'm only one of His few million children.. God loves mi.. He loves you too, reader:)

God forgave mi even though I disobeyed Him, turned from Him.. Thank you for your unrelentless love and care:)

Still kinda puzzled by how come so many ppl noe about mi, but I dun even know their names.. Hmm.. Why arh??

Powered By God's Work

comment? (0)


profile
yourname
Simple, yet sophisticated
Adventurous and super-active
Loving and helpful
Crazily for Christ
Interested to Know More?? :)

talkbox
chitter chatter



links
they long to be
■ Dorcas
■ Lynn
■ Keith
■ Szern

archives
history
■ July 2008

■ August 2008

■ September 2008

■ October 2008

■ November 2008

■ December 2008

■ January 2009

■ February 2009

■ March 2009

■ April 2009

■ May 2009

■ June 2009

■ July 2009

■ August 2009

■ September 2009

■ October 2009

■ November 2009

■ December 2009

■ January 2010

■ February 2010

■ March 2010

■ April 2010