bad feeling..
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Stupid mi overwritten a prev post.. Man.. Hai.. anyway, was talking bout something weird..
The orangeness in the sky was observed at 1.02 am, and died down at 1.16am.. I'm almost positive its a fire now... Hope there's no casualties..

Was also talking about mi not facing up to someone.. idk, but I am afraid of making eye contact with someone.. Not sure if its guilt or being afraid.. But u've gotta know that I realli realli do wanna talk to u as we did before.. I'm serious.. Help mi if u can pls?? Pretty pls??

Good night world:)


Powered By God's Work

comment? (0)


profile
yourname
Simple, yet sophisticated
Adventurous and super-active
Loving and helpful
Crazily for Christ
Interested to Know More?? :)

talkbox
chitter chatter



links
they long to be
■ Dorcas
■ Lynn
■ Keith
■ Szern

archives
history
■ July 2008

■ August 2008

■ September 2008

■ October 2008

■ November 2008

■ December 2008

■ January 2009

■ February 2009

■ March 2009

■ April 2009

■ May 2009

■ June 2009

■ July 2009

■ August 2009

■ September 2009

■ October 2009

■ November 2009

■ December 2009

■ January 2010

■ February 2010

■ March 2010

■ April 2010