:)
Thursday, May 7, 2009
I take it upon myself to do the things i'm able to do for you.. I would rather u encourage mi to do this, rather than think of it as something that will be a bother to me. As a friend, this is what i'll do.. As a brother, I'll keep you in prayer.. I'm always here:) N God's always here for us all:) Jia you!! You can do it too!!

Powered By God's Work

comment? (0)


profile
yourname
Simple, yet sophisticated
Adventurous and super-active
Loving and helpful
Crazily for Christ
Interested to Know More?? :)

talkbox
chitter chatter



links
they long to be
■ Dorcas
■ Lynn
■ Keith
■ Szern

archives
history
■ July 2008

■ August 2008

■ September 2008

■ October 2008

■ November 2008

■ December 2008

■ January 2009

■ February 2009

■ March 2009

■ April 2009

■ May 2009

■ June 2009

■ July 2009

■ August 2009

■ September 2009

■ October 2009

■ November 2009

■ December 2009

■ January 2010

■ February 2010

■ March 2010

■ April 2010