I
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
When I look you in the eyes,
Why do you stay where you are?
Why do you drown in the things you disgust,
With the ups and downs on the path you walk.

Do you not feel my presence,
Do you not feel my hands?
Like the wind blow the sand in the desert,
I will cast away your problems.

When you look me in the eyes,
And tell me that you love me;
That I'm there for all those times,
And I'm now right here by your side.
Is this only for the bad times?
Or is this gonna be the last time?

Don't move back into the shadows.
Don't go back to where you once were.
You've got to know that
when there's a high, it always comes with a low.

Now I stand here and look you in the eyes,
What else have I not done.
What more do you want from me.
I've given you my life.
What more do you want from me.
Ask, and I will give.

Powered By God's Work

comment? (0)


profile
yourname
Simple, yet sophisticated
Adventurous and super-active
Loving and helpful
Crazily for Christ
Interested to Know More?? :)

talkbox
chitter chatter



links
they long to be
■ Dorcas
■ Lynn
■ Keith
■ Szern

archives
history
■ July 2008

■ August 2008

■ September 2008

■ October 2008

■ November 2008

■ December 2008

■ January 2009

■ February 2009

■ March 2009

■ April 2009

■ May 2009

■ June 2009

■ July 2009

■ August 2009

■ September 2009

■ October 2009

■ November 2009

■ December 2009

■ January 2010

■ February 2010

■ March 2010

■ April 2010