ohm
Friday, May 8, 2009
i SEE a trend... I aim to break that trend.. I'm trying k? I'm realli trying.. God please help me.. PLEASE!!! I noe this takes time.. I'm realli doing everything a step at a time..

Serenity Prayer
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

God, I know I cannot change the world. But I know of the one who can. I can see the changes going on around me. I choose to take my friends' problems and turn it into prayers.

Jam's health, Vic's choices, Xuan's health, Keith's voice, leaders' leadership, e boys' studies, Sze's attachment, WeiKian's internship, James' n Jason's exams, Hong Yu's exams, Clare's choices, Winnie's work, orange coming back, Henry's safety, Jag's persecution, Edmund's conviction, peoples' mentalities, my mentality.

Powered By God's Work

comment? (0)


profile
yourname
Simple, yet sophisticated
Adventurous and super-active
Loving and helpful
Crazily for Christ
Interested to Know More?? :)

talkbox
chitter chatter



links
they long to be
■ Dorcas
■ Lynn
■ Keith
■ Szern

archives
history
■ July 2008

■ August 2008

■ September 2008

■ October 2008

■ November 2008

■ December 2008

■ January 2009

■ February 2009

■ March 2009

■ April 2009

■ May 2009

■ June 2009

■ July 2009

■ August 2009

■ September 2009

■ October 2009

■ November 2009

■ December 2009

■ January 2010

■ February 2010

■ March 2010

■ April 2010