I love you
Monday, July 20, 2009
This is a song of a love so great, a love so strong.
One none could comprehend, and none could understand.

Your whispered breath drew life into me,
into a mould made only for one.
You saw me as Your finest, and saw me as a champion.
Oh, how could I ask for more.

More, yes indeed u gave, taking my cross from my hands.
Lifting me up in Your death,
Purging me of my pain, my sorrow,
Giving me the courage to stand strong.

I'll seek your face, I'll bow to you.
With my hands lifted up high in worship n surrender.

Your love so great, your love so strong.
N forevermore will I be yours.

Powered By God's Work

comment? (0)


profile
yourname
Simple, yet sophisticated
Adventurous and super-active
Loving and helpful
Crazily for Christ
Interested to Know More?? :)

talkbox
chitter chatter



links
they long to be
■ Dorcas
■ Lynn
■ Keith
■ Szern

archives
history
■ July 2008

■ August 2008

■ September 2008

■ October 2008

■ November 2008

■ December 2008

■ January 2009

■ February 2009

■ March 2009

■ April 2009

■ May 2009

■ June 2009

■ July 2009

■ August 2009

■ September 2009

■ October 2009

■ November 2009

■ December 2009

■ January 2010

■ February 2010

■ March 2010

■ April 2010