*ncourag*
Monday, October 19, 2009
I know I may not walk you through the whole journey through.
I know I may not be there when you need me most.
I know I may not be the best person there can be.
I know I may not respond when you call.

But all I want you to know is that..
I will weather the storm with you.
I will lend my listening ear whenever I can.
I will aim to be the best I can be.
I will stand by my phone as much as possible.

I will try my best.
My friend, I will try my best. :)


Powered By God's Work

comment? (0)


profile
yourname
Simple, yet sophisticated
Adventurous and super-active
Loving and helpful
Crazily for Christ
Interested to Know More?? :)

talkbox
chitter chatter



links
they long to be
■ Dorcas
■ Lynn
■ Keith
■ Szern

archives
history
■ July 2008

■ August 2008

■ September 2008

■ October 2008

■ November 2008

■ December 2008

■ January 2009

■ February 2009

■ March 2009

■ April 2009

■ May 2009

■ June 2009

■ July 2009

■ August 2009

■ September 2009

■ October 2009

■ November 2009

■ December 2009

■ January 2010

■ February 2010

■ March 2010

■ April 2010