fillings
Thursday, March 11, 2010
I put your grieve with me,
I share your pains with you.
I rejoice with you who rejoice,
I dance with you who dance.
To you my dear friend, my brothers and sisters,
I share with you this gift.
A God-given gift that I can freely share.
To feel what you feel,
to deal with what you deal.
This is what I want to do
to the best of my abilities.

God weeps with us so that we may one day laugh with Him.
-Jürgen Moltmann
Powered By God's Work

comment? (0)


profile
yourname
Simple, yet sophisticated
Adventurous and super-active
Loving and helpful
Crazily for Christ
Interested to Know More?? :)

talkbox
chitter chatter



links
they long to be
■ Dorcas
■ Lynn
■ Keith
■ Szern

archives
history
■ July 2008

■ August 2008

■ September 2008

■ October 2008

■ November 2008

■ December 2008

■ January 2009

■ February 2009

■ March 2009

■ April 2009

■ May 2009

■ June 2009

■ July 2009

■ August 2009

■ September 2009

■ October 2009

■ November 2009

■ December 2009

■ January 2010

■ February 2010

■ March 2010

■ April 2010