S.T.U.D.Y.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Exams are in a matter of hours.. But I'm not worried, nor scared.. In fact, I know that everything will turn out fine cos I've a God who's helping me with my study plan.. I can feel the peace within. I can see the amount of work I manage to accomplish.. I know that God's with me. Can you feel Him too??

Powered By God's Work

comment? (0)


profile
yourname
Simple, yet sophisticated
Adventurous and super-active
Loving and helpful
Crazily for Christ
Interested to Know More?? :)

talkbox
chitter chatter



links
they long to be
■ Dorcas
■ Lynn
■ Keith
■ Szern

archives
history
■ July 2008

■ August 2008

■ September 2008

■ October 2008

■ November 2008

■ December 2008

■ January 2009

■ February 2009

■ March 2009

■ April 2009

■ May 2009

■ June 2009

■ July 2009

■ August 2009

■ September 2009

■ October 2009

■ November 2009

■ December 2009

■ January 2010

■ February 2010

■ March 2010

■ April 2010